Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lunch with Carrie!



So I had an oh-so-delicious-Chipotle lunch with my friend Carrie Allen today!  Read her blog!  She is QUEEN BLOGGER! Biola University has two Bible Majors working at Irvine churches!  It was great to get together and talk about how awesome it is to be in full-time ministry positions.  It's funny that Carrie and I weren't meeting to talk about Greek projects or Old Testament Theology papers!  Honestly, this is the strangest sign every, right?!



After lunch and dodging swooping birds, we headed over to her church, Kingsfield Church,  to check out the youth room, since we are in the process of renovating ours at Pacific Church.  It was an awesome building!  My favorite thing was the rooms where the walls doubled as white boards (my heaven!).  The staff was great!  I was not at all surprised to see that they all blog now!  That's probably Carrie's doing.  All in all, it is so much fun connecting with other churches and ministers in the community.  The kingdom of God is alive in many diverse ways!  

1 comment:

blythe said...

what a great picture!

did you know i go to kingsfield? :)