Monday, June 23, 2008

Jr. High Guys and Girls


Somehow I forgot how crazy Jr. High boys are!  They are insane!!!  The girls are perfect little angels.  However this doesn't seem to last for long... it is only a matter of time before the guys become too cool to talk and the girls are caught up in the latest "drama" of life and love and everything in between. 

VBS had a great start.  I originally had 15 Jr. High students signed up, but we had 27 today and more on the way later in the week!  All I have to say is that the grace of God (and the coffee... which is a grace in and of itself, right?!) is what brought me through it all.

Tomorrow I need a microphone... my voice hurts...

1 comment:

S G said...

so fun!! I really miss jr. highers. I love my high schoolers to death, but there is just something "special" about jr. highers ;-) Have so much fun!!