Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PDYM Conference


This week I have been at Purpose Driven Youth Ministry conference at Saddleback Church.  I joke that it doesn't feel like I'm at a conference because (1) It's 5 minutes from my home; and (2) I attended Saddleback High School Ministry myself as a student.  It's strange being thrown into the pool of "Youth Pastors" because when I worked the resource tent in high school for the Purpose Driven conferences, we often joked around about how all (and I mean ALL) of the youth pastor had highlights and goatees. Now I'm one of them (minus the highlights and goatee).  Anyway, it is a really cool conference and have got to meet up with some great people (both new friends and old friends).  I am blessed to be doing what I am doing in life and ministry.  I am excited for what God is doing at Pacific Church of Irvine with the youth.   

No comments: