Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Update #5

Kaitlin wanted to be in the picture this week!

Where am I now?  At the dining room table.  Just finished a good run, laundry, and dishes. Kaitlin is doing homework. (Oh, her blog post has a really funny story about our walk tonight... you should read it after this!)

How was last week?  Last week was great! I went to PDYM conference and got to spend a lot of time with Mark.  Met a lot of new people and saw a lot of familiar faces!  It was a great experience.

What is God teaching me right now?  REMAIN IN HIS LOVE.  John 15 has impacted me a lot recently.  I need to remain in Him.  This is how I lead, this is how I live, this is how I love!

What am I excited for this week?  Youth Group Bonfire, baby!  Can't wait!  

What is something random from last week?  I saw a girl at the PDYM conference that I grew up with on my street.  I was no older than 6 or 7 when I moved away.  She is now a youth worker in Seattle.  Crazy! 

What music have I been enjoying recently?  Wildside & HSM CD

What books am I reading?  Refuel by Doug Fields 

What am I reading in God's Word?  John and the Passion narrative, getting ready for Easter!

How can I reach other this week?  LOVE!  Sounds corny, but so real.  

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!  I am looking for one more question to add every Monday!  I want to hear some ideas... Yes, that means you have to comment!

1 comment:

Mark Dodd said...

idea: what was mark's funniest joke/wisest kernel of wisdom this week?

love you,
mark