Monday, July 28, 2008

2Busy2Blog

Wow. I can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged.  My bloglationship is obviously having some rough spots.  Forgive me!  Well, here is a recap of where I have been and what I am up to:
  1. I am currently house/dog-sitting my Kaitlin's place.  She and her family are up in Lake.  Tahoe.  It is totally not fair.  At least I get to catch up on reading for NT Theology.
  2. Ninja Warriors was awesome.  On friday night, we had Guy's Night/Girl's Night.  The guys played amazing obstacle courses and had a pool party.  It was so much fun.  I have a sick battle wound.  
  3. Youth Room demolition begins tomorrow.  There is nothing like highschool guys destroying loads of furniture and ripping up carpet.  
  4. I caught up with an old friend over coffee.  It is great to see how God is shaping other people's lives.  I am always so encouraged to see Divine activity!
  5. I may be the last person on earth to hear this album, but I finally am listening to Coldplay's Viva La Vida!  Absolutely amazing!
  6. I love grapefruit juice!

1 comment:

S G said...

I love grapefruit juice too.

Check my blog for the new floor name/vision...