Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Motivated by the Kingdom

My last post, which was written a couple hours ago, ended hopeless.
However, I sucked it up and started studying for Jesus' Life and Ministry.
It was an amazing experience.
I was blessed by the way that Jesus brought the Kingdom in his ministry.
Everything he did focused on how he fulfilled what Israel could not.
He was the righteous remnant of one. 
His baptism was representative of the crossing of the Red Sea.
His 40 days in the wilderness was void of complaining, idolatry, and testing God.
His death was on behalf of the world, and his resurrection gives life to all!
It is wonderful how God uses his Word to bring us out of apathy and into joy.
I was surprised at the change of heart I experienced through studying for a final.
We ought to look at how God uses the ordinary for us to experience the extraordinary! 

No comments: