Sunday, May 4, 2008

Angels and Baptism


Angels Game
Kaitlin and I went to the Angels game today.
It was so hot!!! (And so is this picture, right!?)


These are our friends Megan and Davey...
They went with us to the game.
I loved the fact that Davey wore Dodgers stuff!
(and, no, they didn't play the Dodgers)


Baptism
My brothers got baptized today!
It was a time of celebration and worship.
My Dad baptized them.

This is Jordie (15)

This is Jeremy (17)


They are artsy and talented.
So, they sang "I Will Wait For You"
by Phil Whickham


I am so excited that my brothers are following Christ.
They are growing into strong men of the faith.
Their musical worship skills are very admirable.
And they are constantly seeking the intellectual and emotional sides of Christianity.


The Family! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.......I am a global painting manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.

josh said...

haha...
what the heck is that comment?
i didn't know that blogs got spam?!

Carrie Allen said...

yay! baptism!!

boooo...spam comments...