Tuesday, May 6, 2008

CwReAeZkY

(If you can't tell, the title says "CRAZY week")
And honestly, it is very crazy.
I have so much to do, but it is kind of nice.
When I have a lot to do, I a thrust forward in work.
But I also run out of energy quickly. 
Here's my list for the week:
  • Numbers Outline
  • Joseph Paper (10-12 pages)
  • Gospels content exam
  • RA Duty
  • Toast with HOST
  • RA program evaluations 
  • All-Hall BBQ
  • Some Greek assignments
  • Job interview on Saturday
  • Group paper for Jesus' Life + Ministry (for next week)
  • Greek Text to Life project (for next week) 

This is what I need to do to stay sane/healthy:
  • Retreat with the Lord DAILY!
  • Exercise
  • Eat healthy
  • Sleep 7-8 hours/night
  • Spend time with friends + Kaitlin
  • Remember that there are only 2 or 3 weeks left!!!
ALMOST THERE....

No comments: