Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Work Anywhere (and other things on my mind)!

It's so incredible that I can just bring my laptop and work anywhere!  Technology is so rad.  I very rarely stop to think about how much our lives have drastically changed because of it.  So anyway, I'm doing sermon prep for tomorrow night and getting some things together for guy's discipleship group tonight at a local cafe (it's actually a part of a local Orange County church... it's pretty funny, but that's a whole other blog post!).  

I have been mixing around some thoughts on the theology of suffering and what that means for my ministry.  Like usual, Kaitlin has some awesome insight.  I swear, I learn things from her daily.  Please read her blog post on the topic.

Our all-nighter is coming up soon! We call it an "all-nighter" rather than a "lock-in" because we actually leave the church and do things like In-n-Out and broomball!  I can't wait!  The theme is "GLOW" and it will be off the charts!

What else?  Oh, ya... I have amazing friends!  Kaitlin, Mark, Yazz, Rich, Steve... you are all such a blessing.  I have loved hearing about people's lives recently.  God is good and is doing amazing things in everyone's life.  To Him be ALL the glory! 

 

1 comment:

yazz said...

I'm really excited that you consider me a close friend. I'm so happy that Jesus has kept you in my life through all of my craziness and that you still stuck around to see His Spirit breathing in and through me today. I'm so excited for future years of friendship Josh. I love how encouraging, exciting, intelligent, challenging and motivating you are. I love hearing about how God uses you and works through you. You have become such a great man of God and I respect you. A lot. Lately it has been a joy to rediscover our friendship. I love you a lot. :-)