Friday, October 31, 2008

Light Safety


This sign was outside the mall.  It bothers me for a couple of reasons...
  1. Those are NOT the correct lyrics!
  2. Halloween is tomorrow... why don't they tell us to be safe when crazy people can disguise themselves and commit crimes more easily!?
  3. It's not even Thanksgiving!  Shouldn't someone be warned not to choke on the wishbone of the turkey before light accidents?
  4. We're not in kindergarden!
  5. Decoration accidents aren't that common. At least I hope so.  If they are, you don't deserve to put them up. 
I feel better. Glad I got that out. 

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlin said...

you were upset that someone was talking about christmas before halloween and thanksgiving!

i'm rubbing off on you!

blythe said...

ahahahahah

oh josh.
i've missed you, and your blog.
pardon my absence; i'm back.

whitstu said...

ps
jesus is the reason for the season.