Thursday, December 3, 2009

Please Allow Me to Verbally Vomit...

I have not blogged in such a long time. I somehow feel more excited to blog when I am excited about the things on my plate. It's not that I wasn't excited recently...well, maybe I wasn't. I don't know. You see, I kind of have an ADD personality when it comes to my life. I am fueled by change and get SOOOOO excited when there are new and exciting things. After our youth group All-Nighter (which was AWESOME....100 kids and 12 crazy hours!), I got into a funk and found it hard to pick up the pieces of my life. It was as if I was living for the All-Nighter, and after it was done, I was left with nothing. In the last week or so, I have started to "heal" from my ultra-low as Kaitlin and I have spent some amazing time together and plans are underway for a Jr. High group launch next year. I am pumped and ready for EVERYTHING! Only a couple more week of Kaitlin's semester, then CHRISTMAS!!! I'm so excited! Also, I love my cat. He's cool. Umm, I think that's it. Bye for now.

No comments: