Monday, March 3, 2008

"Why did you stop?!"

I really wish that people didn't stop singing when they realize that you are present.  Wouldn't the world be a better place if we all just sang and graced each other with the melodies that filled our heads?  I almost yelled, "Why did you stop singing?!" at a complete stranger after she walked past me in silence.  She was completely comfortable making music when I was out of sight (around the corner).  

Could you imagine what a freak I would look like if I tried this, though? 

3 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

I don't know...I wish my neighbor would stop singing every Saturday morning...

;)

oomerfoo said...

someone said that to me when i did that. :)
bye josh u sure post a lot nowadyas. im trying to cut back on posting.
maybe you should continue singing their song then!

leahrevived said...

so true. wouldn't it be cool if our lives were a musical?