Monday, June 1, 2009

One Year on Staff at PCI

Today--June 1, 1009--marks exactly one year of me being on staff at Pacific Church of Irvine.  It has been a really cool year.  One that has been surprising, exciting, difficult, draining, filling, fun, and well worth it!  I am so blessed to be at our church and I have come to love it and the people there.  Here are some ministry memories in my first year!
  • Youth Sundays
  • People Hunt
  • Ninja Warriors Night
  • Beach Days
  • You Tube Series
  • Vacation Bible School
  • Centrifuge Summer Camp
  • Youth Room Remodel 
  • Bonfires
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Glow: All-Nighter
  • Lunch with Students
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Christmas Party
  • Super-Staff Meetings
  • Crazy Love
  • Student Leadership Retreat
  • Rooted, Growing, Serving, Sowing
  • Guys Group
  • Valentines Spaghetti Dinner
  • Beach Cleanup
  • 4 Your Friends Outreach
  • Church Picnics 
  • Old Skool Lego Bible Stories 
  • Identity Series 

1 comment:

Carrie Allen said...

This was my anniversary too!! But I just quit... seriously. ;)