Tuesday, February 17, 2009

josh, unplugged.

So yesterday was a day off for President's Day, so I thought it would be a fantastic oppurtunity to take a much-needed Sabbath.  My dear wife was sick, so most of the day was spent with her.  It was nice to do very little.  I didn't even go outside all day!  Here was my Sabbath:
  1. Woke up at 10:30am, showered, and got dressed in comfy clothes.
  2. Read the first chapter of Philippians and journaled.
  3. Made oatmeal and fruit.
  4. Read some more.
  5. Acted british: Made tea in a cup and saucer with cream and sugar, read poetry
  6. Made lunch for Kaitlin and I
  7. Watched Bringing Up Boys by  Dr. Dobson with Kaitlin for her class
  8. Made Spaghetti for dinner
  9. Watched some TV and talked with Kaitlin
  10. Bedtime
The entire day was computer-less, Facebook-less, and cell phone-less. I enjoyed it and look forward to the next Sabbath I have!

No comments: